STUDIO BOOKING POLICIES
TATTOO BOOKING POLICIES
- All persons must be 18 years or older to get tattooed - Its the law.
- If you look under the age of 25 ID maybe required. Please bring ID with you to your consultation & appointment just to be prepared.
- You can bring just one person with you to your tattoo appointment if you wish to bring someone with you and they must be 18 years or older.
- Please do not bring children/ babies to your tattoo appointment. You'd think this would be self explanatory but believe it or not people have tried to do this before. In doing this It will just result in us turning you away and losing your security deposit.
- You are not to consume alcohol or blood thinning dilutive medication 24 hours + prior to your appointment. If we suspect you are under the influence/ hungover from the use of drink/ drugs or anything that could affect our tattoo work we will refuse to tattoo you and you will forfeit your deposit.
- Deposits are non transferable and non refundable under any circumstances.
- If you wish to re-schedule your tattoo appointment that is fine, but we need to be notified at least 3 business days prior.
- Please be prepared on the day of your session and arrive slightly early. Lateness to your appointment will come out of your tattoo time, if you're over 20 minutes late to your appointment with no warning then your deposit will be forfeit to our artist.
- Design - Please make sure you know what you want before booking in. As we're a custom studio every design is drawn by hand and is extremely time consuming. Tweaks to your design is allowed of course however a complete design concept change is not and will result in your deposit being forfeit to our artist for time wasted.
For more information regarding studio bookings/ policies don't hesitate to get in touch.